Same day service
Call us at (253) 466-3917
Car Care One
Financing available through Car Care One, on approved credit. Please call us for details.
We have added a 2nd location for your convenience! Please call (253)536-3797 or come by to see our nice new facility.
An Auto Shop in Parkland, WA for the Discerning Vehicle Owner
If your car or truck needs maintenance or repair, you shouldn’t trust your vehicle to just any mechanic in Parkland. Your automobile transports you and your loved ones through life’s daily trips and unexpected adventures, and you need to be able to depend on it. It’s not overly cautious to choose your auto shop like you would your family doctor. In the long run, this careful approach will save you not only money, but also time and aggravation—and a well-maintained vehicle is a safer one.
How to Find a Reliable Auto Shop that Suits Your Needs
At Coopers Auto Repair Specialists, we understand that choosing an auto shop can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right shop in Parkland, WA to service your car, truck, or SUV:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of vehicle repairs and maintenance procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto shops in (City, State) charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among auto shops in Parkland, WA, Coopers Auto Repair Specialists is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for skill and service in the auto repair industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Parkland, WA, Come to Coopers Auto Repair Specialists for Exceptional Car Care & Service
Your car or truck deserves a skillful, dependable mechanic backed by a high-functioning auto shop. Contact Coopers Auto Repair Specialists today, either by phone (253) 466-3917 or email , to schedule an appointment for your vehicle!
Schedule an Appointment
Please enter your information and we will confirm your appointment by phone or email
We've recently opened a second location for your convenience!
||5315 122nd St E
Tacoma, WA 98446
||1718 103rd St E
Tacoma, WA 98445
||Mon-Fri...7:30am - 5:30pm
Sat..........8:00am - 5:00pm
Our Latest Specials
Coopers Car Care Ideas
Help me save money on gas.
When should I change my oil?
Can I take my car to Coopers instead of the dealership?
What needs to be done to my car before a long trip?
Is my car safe to drive?
Which is better, fixing the car I have or buying a new one?